Dreyer’s Ice Cream Burgers
YOU WILL NEED:
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate light ice cream
- Red cake decorating gel (or strawberry sauce)
- Yellow frosting (or cake decorating gel)
- Sugar cookies (store bought or homemade)
- Maraschino cherries
- Place a scoop of ice cream onto plastic wrap and cover. Press down and form into the shape of a burger patty that's just slightly larger than the cookies. Store the patties in your freezer until they're firm.
- Place each patty on a sugar cookie, add red gel and yellow frosting for the condiments and top with another sugar cookie.
- Garnish with cherries on a toothpick and you're ready to serve!