YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 container (14 ounces) Zesty Lemon HÄAGEN-DAZS Fat Free Sorbet
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil leaves
- 8 small prepared chocolate dessert shells (optional)
- REMOVE sorbet from freezer and place on counter for about 10 to 15 minutes or until sorbet is soft enough to stir until smooth.
- STIR in basil until well dispersed. Divide 1 ½-inch diameter scoops between chocolate shells and serve immediately.
- Cook's Tip: The Lemon-Basil Sorbet keeps well in the freezer for about three weeks.