S’mores Ice Cream Brownies
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 box (18.3 ounces) brownie mix or favorite brownie recipe
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) DREYER'S or EDY'S GRAND S'mores Ice Cream
- 1 package (10 ounces) mini or large marshmallows
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Line 9-inch-square baking pan with foil, allowing excess to overhang on all sides.
- COMBINE graham cracker crumbs and butter in large bowl; press into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE crust for 8 minutes.
- PREPARE brownie batter according to package directions; pour over crust. Bake according to package directions (about 30 minutes). Cool completely.
- SOFTEN ice cream by letting it sit at room temperature for about 15 minutes. Carefully spoon ice cream over top of brownies, smoothing down top. Cover and freeze overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 500° F.
- SPRINKLE marshmallows over top of ice cream, covering ice cream completely. Bake for 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. Carefully lift brownies from pan using foil overhang. Cut into squares.