Avocado Vanilla Ice Cream
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 3 very ripe avocados, peeled and pitted
- 1 cup Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- PLACE ice cream in large bowl (save container and cover); let stand for 15 minutes or until slightly softened.
- PLACE avocados and Coffee-mate in food processor or blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Fold avocado mixture into softened ice cream. Pour ice cream mixture into saved empty ice cream container. Freeze for at least 4 hours or until frozen.
- Tip: For a refreshing Avocado Smoothie, add 1/3 cup Fat Free French Vanilla Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer, 3/4 cup lowfat milk, 1/2 cup water, 1 ripe, peeled and pitted avocado, 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER’S or EDY’S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream and 1 1/2 cups ice cubes in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Makes 4 servings.