Patriotic Fruit Pops
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2/3 cup kiwi strawberry or any flavor fruit juice, divided
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 4 teaspoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1/4 cup fat free milk
- 8 wooden craft sticks
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed
- PLACE 1/3 cup juice, strawberries and 2 teaspoons sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour evenly into eight 4-ounce plastic ice pop molds, filling one-third full. Freeze for 2 hours or until solid.
- PLACE banana, ice cream and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour into molds over strawberry mixture. Freeze for 45 minutes; insert sticks into pops. Freeze for an additional hour or until firm.
- PLACE remaining 1/3 cup juice, blueberries and remaining 2 teaspoons sugar in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Pour over banana mixture. Cover with foil; freeze until firm. Unmold by first running a little cold water over the outside of the mold, then gently pulling sticks.