Raisinets Brownies a la Mode
YOU WILL NEED:
- 24 paper cupcake liners
- 1 box (18.3 to 20 ounces) chocolate brownie mix*
- 2/3 cup (4 ounces) NESTLÉ RAISINETS Milk Chocolate-Covered Raisins
- 6 cups Black Cherry Vanilla Swirl DREYER'S or EDY'S Yogurt Blends Cultured Frozen Dairy Dessert
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F. Place liners in muffin cups.
- PREPARE brownie mix batter according to box directions; stir in Raisinets after all ingredients are combined. Fill prepared muffin cups 1/2 full with batter.
- BAKE for 15 to 18 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each brownie with 1 scoop (about ¼ cup) Yogurt Blends.
Cook’s Tip: For healthier brownies, substitute equal amount of LIBBY’S 100% Pure Pumpkin for oil in brownie mix.
* For a more intensely flavored brownie, substitute merlot wine for water called for in brownie mix.