Tiramisu Ice Cream Cake
YOU WILL NEED:
- Plastic wrap or parchment paper
- 3 NESCAFÉ DOLCE GUSTO Espresso Intenso capsules, brewed according to package directions (1.7 fl. oz. each)
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur, brandy or dark rum
- 1 package (6.17 to 7 oz.) crisp ladyfingers
- 1 carton (1.5 quarts) Vanilla Bean DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, softened
- 3/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels, chopped, divided
- 2 to 3 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Baking Cocoa
- LINE an 8-inch loaf pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang.
- COMBINE espresso and liqueur in a shallow dish. Dip (don’t soak) one-third of ladyfingers into mixture and place in bottom of prepared pan. Layer one-third of ice cream over top; sprinkle with ¼ cup morsels. Repeat layers 2 more times.
- FOLD plastic wrap overhang over top of cake and freeze overnight. To serve, lift cake from pan using plastic wrap overhang. Remove plastic wrap. Dust top of cake with cocoa powder. Slice into 1-inch slices.
- Cook's Tip: 1 package (3 to 3 1/2 oz.) soft ladyfingers can be used in place of crisp.