YOU WILL NEED:
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 (6-inch) fajita-size flour tortillas
- 2 to 3 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 cup Vanilla Bean Flavor DREYER'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 pouch (1 ounce) SKINNY COW Dark Chocolate Dreamy Clusters, coarsely chopped
- 4 strawberries, sliced
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup
- PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
- COMBINE sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- BRUSH tortillas on both sides with butter; sprinkle both sides with cinnamon-sugar. Lay tortillas on a large baking sheet and gently fold tortillas in half to form tacos.
- CRUMPLE up 4 strips of foil and form each into the shape of a “C”. Place inside the folded tortillas (the foil will help the tacos keep their shape).
- BAKE for 20 minutes or until firm and just starting to turn golden. Cool completely.
- FILL each taco shell with a small scoop of ice cream.
- TOP each taco evenly with chocolate cluster pieces and strawberries. Drizzle with Nesquik.
- Cook’s Tip: To make taco cups, cut tortillas into 4 ½-inch circles. Brush with butter and coat with cinnamon-sugar mixture as directed above. Press into standard-size muffin tins and bake at 350° F for 20 minutes.