Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in Cookie Bowls
YOU WILL NEED:
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate Chip ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate Chip light ice cream
- Chocolate chip cookie dough (made from your favorite recipe)
- Muffin tin
- Whip up some cookie dough using your favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe. Split the batch of dough into two equal portions.
- Roll out the first portion with a rolling pin and cut into circles slightly larger than the bottom of each hole in the muffin tin.
- Roll the second portion into 12 small balls.
- Mold your cookie bowls around an upside-down muffin tin. We recommend creating a base by placing a small ball of cookie dough on top of each cup, then wrapping with a circular cutout of flattened cookie dough.
- Bake according to your favorite cookie recipe instructions and let cookie bowls cool.
- Add scoops of ice cream, and get ready to smile!