Chocolate-Swirled Strawberry Milk Shakes
YOU WILL NEED:
- 2 teaspoons NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup, divided
- 1 cup Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup fat free milk
- SQUEEZE 1 teaspoon Nesquik on inside of glass; rotate glass so Nesquik is swirled on the inside of the glass. Repeat process with second glass.
- PLACE ice cream, strawberries and milk in blender; cover. Blend until smooth. Carefully divide milk shake between prepared glasses so Nesquik remains on the insides of glasses.
- TWIST IT UP!
- Try substituting NESTLÉ NESQUIK Refrigerated Ready-to-Drink Strawberry Milk in place of milk for a Chocolate-Swirled Double Strawberry Milk Shake.