Dreyer’s Ice Cream Crispy Treats
YOU WILL NEED:
- DREYER'S GRAND Vanilla ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Vanilla light ice cream or your favorite flavor
- Crispy Rice Treats (store bought or homemade from your favorite recipe)
- Craft or popsicle sticks
- Chocolate chips
- Your favorite sprinkles
- Cut a crispy rice treat in half and spread a layer of vanilla ice cream over one half.
- Place a popsicle stick in the middle of the ice cream and top it off with the second half of the crispy rice treat. Place in the freezer to set.
- While the ice cream sandwich is setting, melt a small bowl of chocolate chips in the microwave or on the stovetop. Grab the ice cream sandwich from the freezer and dip halfway into the melted chocolate.
- Quickly add a dash of your favorite sprinkles and take a bite!