Dreyer’s Peanut Butter Ice Cream Pops
YOU WILL NEED:
- DREYER'S GRAND Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Chocolate or Vanilla light ice cream
- Peanut butter
- Chocolate sauce
- Chocolate sprinkles
- Wax paper cups
- Scoop a spoonful of vanilla or chocolate ice cream into the bottom of a wax paper cup.
- Alternate packing different layers of peanut butter, peanuts, chocolate sauce and ice cream on top of each other.
- Push a popsicle stick in to the middle and secure with a layer of chocolate sauce on top. Place in the freezer for an hour.
- Once frozen, remove the ice cream pop from the freezer, tear off the wax paper cup starting from the top and enjoy!