Frozen Vanilla Peanut Butter Pie
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 container (1.5 quarts) Vanilla DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 1/2 cup reduced fat creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 cup finely chopped unsalted peanuts
- 1 (9-inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1 large banana
- Lemon juice
- MIX together the ice cream and peanut butter using an electric mixer until well combined.
- SPREAD one half of the ice cream mixture into the prepared graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with the chopped peanuts. Spread the remaining ice cream mixture on top. Cover and freeze the pie overnight.
- REMOVE the pie from the freezer for about 15 minutes prior to serving. Slice banana; sprinkle with lemon juice. Layer the bananas on top of the pie overlapping them. Garnish with additional chopped peanuts, if desired. Slice into 8 pieces.