Hot Chocolate Affogato
YOU WILL NEED:
- 3/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup half-and-half or whole milk
- 1/4 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup DREYER'S or EDY'S GRAND Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- BRING milk, half-and-half, morsels, sugar and salt just to a boil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until chocolate is melted.
- SCOOP ice cream into two mugs. Pour hot chocolate over ice cream. Serve with a spoon.