Strawberry Crunch Ice Cream Pie
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 1/2 quarts Strawberry DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream, softened
- 3 (1.55 ounces each) NESTLÉ CRUNCH Candy Bars, chopped (about 1 cup),divided
- 1 prepared (6 ounces) chocolate cookie crumb crust
- NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Syrup or NESTLÉ ABUELITA Chocolate Syrup
- COMBINE ice cream and half of chopped candy bars in large bowl; stir well. Spoon mixture into crust. Sprinkle with remaining chopped candy bars. Freeze for 4 hours or until firm. Drizzle with syrup before serving, if desired.