Toasted Java Chip Crumble
YOU WILL NEED:
- 6 to 8 honey graham cracker squares, divided
- 6 large marshmallows
- 2 cups Java Chip HÄAGEN-DAZS All Natural Ice Cream, divided
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped pecans, toasted (optional)
- PREHEAT broiler to medium heat and adjust rack to 6 inches from heat source. (Or preheat toaster oven.) Place a piece of foil on a baking sheet.
- PLACE 2 graham cracker squares in a small plastic bag. Crush with fingers or rolling pin to make very fine crumbs. Break remaining graham crackers into bite-size pieces and divide between 4 serving dishes.
- DIP a sharp knife in water and cut marshmallows in half. Place graham cracker crumbs in a small dish. Press cut side of marshmallows into crumbs. Place marshmallows crumb-side-down on prepared baking sheet.
- SCOOP ½ cup ice cream into each serving dish. Broil marshmallows for about 45 seconds or until golden brown. (Watch carefully to prevent burning or flaming!). Immediately lift marshmallows from pan with a thin spatula and place 3 in each dish. Sprinkle with nuts and remaining graham cracker crumbs.