Loaded Nesquik Brownie Sundaes
YOU WILL NEED:
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups NESTLÉ NESQUIK Chocolate Flavor Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups any flavor DREYER'S or EDY'S SLOW CHURNED Light Ice Cream
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- PREHEAT oven to 325° F. Grease 9-inch-square baking pan.
- COMBINE sugar, butter and water in large bowl; stir well. Stir in eggs and vanilla extract. Combine flour, Nesquik, baking powder and salt in medium bowl; stir into sugar mixture. Spread into prepared baking pan.
- BAKE for 30 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars. Top with scoop of ice cream and a spoonful of strawberries and blueberries.