Mint Ice Cream Cookie Cups
YOU WILL NEED:
- DREYER'S GRAND Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Mint Chocolate chip light ice cream
- Chocolate mint fudge cookies, crushed
- A muffin pan
- Cupcake liners
- Chocolate chips
- Heavy cream
- Place cupcake wrappers inside the muffin pan.
- Crush the chocolate mint cookies and sprinkle a layer into the bottom of each cupcake wrapper.
- Top with a layer of Dreyer's Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
- Combine a handful chocolate chips and splash of the cream in a small sauce pan and heat until melted. Add more chocolate or cream to taste, as desired.
- Stir the sauce and pour a layer onto each ice cream cup.
- Place in the freezer to harden for a few minutes before serving.